This is a modular self contained HVAC unit which is designed for railway HVAC application. The unit contains a scroll compressor which is designed to withstand abnormal shocks and vibration.
The unit is ruggedized and built for external mounting either on the side of the locomotive or in the nose compartment. The louvers are designed for minimal water infiltration, all components are IP65 rated and the enclosure is designed as such to provide adequate water drainage in case of accidental water infiltration.
Provision has been made to install the inverter inside the aircon enclosure. This will enable the air-con unit to be a plug and play assembly with quick installation and removal.
- Mild steel enclosure with a powder coat finish.
- Aluminium core evaporator with epoxy coating.
- All fans and motors are IP65 rated.
- Electrical heating elements
- Contains the SME developed Multi Application Controller.
- Three fan speed selector switch
- Three modes of operation (heating, cooling and vent)
- Scroll compressor
- High pressure and low pressure fail safeties
- Climate control
- System data logging with Bluetooth interface
- Conversion to dual heat pump system
- 7.5kVA inverter
- Extreme corrosion resistance enclosure
- Telescopic rails
|Supply voltage||380 VAC, 3Ø||380 VAC, 3Ø|
|Operating envelope||-10°C to 50°C||-10°C to 50°C|
|Dimensions (mm)||750 x 750 x 500||850 x 850 x 500|