This is a modular self contained, ruggedised HVAC unit. The air-conditioning will be sunken into the cab roof structure and the condenser will be external to reject the required heat while the evaporator will be inside the cab. If fresh air is require it can easily be supplied with this configuration. The louvers are designed for minimal water infiltration while the enclosure provides adequate water drainage in case of water infiltration into the aircon unit.
The aircon lid will be removable from the top to provide easy access for maintenance and repairs. The aircon control will be accessible from inside of the cab.
- Mild steel enclosure with a powder coat finish.
- Aluminium core evaporator with epoxy coating.
- All fans and motors are IP65 rated.
- Electrical heating elements
- Contains the SME developed Multi Application controller.
- Three fan speed selector switch
- Three modes of operation (heating, cooling and vent)
- Vertical scroll compressor
- High pressure and low pressure fail safeties
- Climate control
- System data logging with Bluetooth interface
- Conversion to dual heat pump system
- 7.5kVA inverter
- Extreme corrosion resistance enclosure
|Supply voltage||380 VAC, 3Ø||380 VAC, 3Ø|
|Operating envelope||-10°C to 50°C||-10°C to 50°C|
|Dimensions (mm)||980 x 890 x 373||980 x 890 x 373|