This is a self-contained, modular unit to be mounted on top of the cab roof structure; the unit can be modified as to fit profile of the cab roof structure. This unit is purposely designed to be low profile. The maximum unit height of the unit is 224mm, which is measured from the highest point of the cab roof structure to the highest point of the air-conditioner enclosure. If fresh air is require it can easily be supplied with this configuration
There is an additional option for a polyester composite lid, which approved for up to 70kV to provide additional isolation for use with extreme high voltage catenaries.
- Mild steel enclosure with a powder coat finish.
- Aluminium core evaporator with epoxy coating.
- All fans and motors are IP65 rated.
- Electrical heating elements
- Contains the SME developed Multi Application controller
- Three fan speed selector switch
- Three modes of operation (heating, cooling and vent)
- Vertical scroll compressor
- High pressure and low pressure fail safeties
- Clogged condenser alarm
- Climate control
- System data logging with Bluetooth interface
- Conversion to dual heat pump system
- 7.5kVA inverter
- Extreme corrosion resistance enclosure
- Polyester composite lid
|Refrigerant||R134a / R407||R134a / R407|
|Supply voltage||380 VAC, 3Ø||380 VAC, 3Ø|
|Operating envelope||-10°C to 50°C||-10°C to 50°C|
|Dimensions (mm)||1040 x 1400 x 272||1289 x 1448 x 254|